NAJA extends conference program proposal deadline to May 31, 2020

NAJA continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic closely and it is our hope to continue conference planning as usual. Leadership and staff will remain in communication with the NAJA Board of Directors to limit risks and if necessary, postpone the 2020 National Native Media Conference, if circumstances dictate such action for the safety and benefit of all attendees. In response, NAJA will accommodate flexible deadlines as needed.

Leave a Reply