KCBD seeking a part time Assistant News Specialist to join our team. Qualified applicants should be highly motivated and eager to learn all positions within our production department. This is an entry level position, however some experience in television production or comparable education is preferred. Training will be provided.
– Operate studio cameras for live and recorded programming
– Assist department in studio management, lighting, and set construction
– Operate Chyron graphics for live and recorded programming
– Operate audio console for live and recorded programming
– Edit and file video to website and video servers for newscasts
– Must work well under pressure
– Must be eager to learn and a team player
– Some heavy lifting required
– Valid driver’s license as some travel may be required
Please apply online at: https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.