Job Type: Full-time
SALARY RANGE: $40,000 -$45,000
- Manage and produce written and visual/multimedia content for newspaper, email, website, and social media networks to raise the visibility Citizen Potawatomi Nation
- Collaboratively manage and coordinate creation and update of web-content; responsible for content-related protocols to keep website up to date
- Write and design regular content for website
- Develop and post regular content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and other social media platforms
- Plan and manage projects that use visuals, video, and/or multimedia storytelling
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management
- All employees are required to work at the Citizen Potawatomi Nation Festival
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Two years of college required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- 2 years’ experience managing content and production for websites
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to be seated for prolonged periods of time and do repetitive work at the computer, occasional, lifting, bending and stooping.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Office and public environments.