We have an immediate opening for a Digital Sales Manager to help lead the most talented sales team Lubbock has to offer. We encourage any sales athlete to come join the KCBD family and become an integral part of our team’s current and future successes.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure the station and each seller exceeds or at a minimum achieves their monthly, quarterly and annual digital revenue goals
• Initiate, cultivate and maintain client relationships
• Assist the KCBD sales team with development and implementation of effective digital marketing solutions for a wide range of clients
• Coordinate between LocalX, Gray Digital Media, and the WCTV sales team
• Serve as the in-market expert for digital marketing and media
• Follow online, mobile, OTT and social media marketing trends, emerging technology, the competitive landscape, etc.
• Present and explain complex topics in simple, easy to understand language to the sales team, station management, clients, media buyers, advertising agencies and other key decision makers
• Coach and lead the sales team to grow digital revenue and drive new business
• Introduce new digital marketing products and services in sales training meetings
• Assist the Account Executives and LSM with prospecting and sales strategies
• Maximize revenue by managing digital advertising inventory & pricing
• Develop and produce digital sales materials and formal presentations to market a wide variety of available opportunities to local, regional and national accounts
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
(Pre-employment drug test required as well as motor vehicle driving record will be reviewed)