Lockwood Broadcast Group is seeking General Manager candidates for oversight for two FOX stations, one located in Panama City, FL, and one in Dothan, AL. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic and operating plans for the station along with being responsible for the human, financial and physical assets of the station while maintaining company policies and federal and state regulations. We are looking for a dynamic leader with a strong record of success in broadcasting who can create an environment for collaboration amongst stakeholders in order to drive station revenue and innovation while also holding station teams accountable for the attainment of station goals.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Oversight of strategic planning and operations for both stations
• Develop and direct station activities to enhance stations
• Maintain communications with Operations hub, staff at both stations, industry groups, viewers, and customers.
• Motivate and mentor station staff
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent training and/or experience
• Proven track record of developing and leading teams at television stations
• Successful experience generating revenue while controlling expenses
• Proficient in all MS Office programs
Candidates should possess superb communication skills and be self-motivated and be able to manage and control station revenue across multiple platforms. Candidates aspiring to grow their career with a solid broadcast group should send their resume to AWanVeer@lockwoodbroadcast.com. Lockwood Broadcast Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Pre-employment drug test is required along with a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Job Category||Administrative, Television|