Lockwood Broadcast Group is seeking General Manager candidates for oversight for its ABC station, KAKE, in Wichita, Kansas. KAKE is a legacy station in a market with Midwest character and values.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of strategic planning and operations
- Maintain company policies and federal and state regulations
- Develop and direct station activities to enhance stations
- Maintain communications with Operations hub, staff at both stations, industry groups, viewers, and customers.
- Motivate and mentor station staff
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent training and/or experience
- Proven track record of developing and leading teams at television stations
- Successful experience generating revenue while controlling expenses
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
We are looking for a dynamic leader with a strong record of success in broadcasting who can create an environment for collaboration amongst stakeholders in order to drive station revenue and innovation while also holding station teams accountable for the attainment of station goals. Candidates aspiring to grow their career with a solid broadcast group should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lockwood Broadcast Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Pre-employment drug test is required along with a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.