We welcome graduating seniors to apply for our Graduate Training Program based out of our New York office. Given the uncertainties of COVID and the impact on return to (in person) work dates, we are recruiting for virtual positions initially (with the hope of returning to our NYC office!)
This program allows recent college graduates the opportunity to hold a regular full-time position within one of our Public Relations or Advertising agencies. In addition to daily virtual on-the job training, these employees also participate in an extensive in-house training program throughout the first year of employment. We find that this unique combination empowers our new joiners and gives them a foundation to build their skill sets further and involve them more in our way of life!
The past year has shown the importance of healthcare communications. What we do on a daily basis effects the world around us in a tangible way we can see. We have exciting opportunities that include roles within Account Management, Digital & Social Strategy, Digital Analytics, Research and Analytics, Corporate Communications and Risk and Reputation Managment. Throughout these specialties, you will exposed to innovative teams who work each and every day to: develop strategic go-to-market programs for pharmaceutical and over-the-counter brands; create unique disease awareness initiatives or experiences for patients, advocacy and healthcare providers that effect meaningful change; and inform strategies for how to engage healthcare clients to optimize diversity and inclusion to lead to health equity and access.
Weekly trainings are run by internal and external trainers, exposing Graduate Trainees directly to our business leaders and shapers. Courses include more general topics such as PR 101, business etiquette, writing skills, Pharma 101, research and social media as well as more specific current and relevant presentations.
Relevant work experience/internships and coursework—particularly sciences—is preferred but not required.
It is a testament to the success of this program that the majority of our Graduate Trainees continue on to become long standing and valued members of our organization.
• Must have a B.A./B.S degree in communications, liberal arts, business/marketing or sciences with little to no professional full time experience
• Must have their degree and be available to commence employment on or around July 2021
• Must demonstrate strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Must be high energy, enthusiastic and have a strong interest in healthcare public relations or advertising
• Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
• First round interviews to take place from January through April 2021
• Second round interviews to take place during a virtual Assessment Day
• The Assessment Day will consist of interviews as well as a writing test, individual presentation, and group brainstorm
This position excludes Colorado applicants.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)