If you are looking for a job in journalism, we are looking for you!
Gannett and the USA TODAY Network has dozens of openings for early and mid-career journalists, from reporters and photojournalists to investigative journalists and editors, in newsrooms around the country.
Join us for our virtual career fair May 17-20 to fast-track your chances of landing your next career opportunity. We’re building more inclusive newsrooms and creating a culture of belonging.
Pre-registered and pre-qualified attendees at the event will have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with members of our news recruiting team in scheduled interviews.
Some of our current opportunities include:
- Food Insecurity Reporter – The Southwest Times Record, Ft. Smith, AR
- Policing in Arizona Reporter – The Arizona Republic, Phoenix, AZ
- High School Sports and College Football Recruiting Reporter – The Clarion-Ledger, Jackson, MS
- News Editor – The Desert Sun, Palm Springs, CA
- General Assignment Reporter – Sarasota Herald-Tribune, Sarasota, FL
- News Content Coach – The (Springfield) News-Leader, Springfield, MO
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Reporter – The Journal News, Westchester, NY
- PolitiFact Wisconsin / Local Government Reporter, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Milwaukee, WI